Library of fungal glycosidases - new enzymes and application for glycobiological problems
This project aimed at , e.g., β-N-acetylhexosaminidases, α-galactosidases, α- and β-mannosidases, α-L-rhamnosidase from the fungal strains originating partly from the Czech Collection of Fungi (CCF). Search for new, yet unknown enzyme activities, e.g., α- and β-N-acetylmannosa-midases are .
Interesting enzymes are being (e.g., β-N-acetylhexosaminidases, β-mannosidases).
This library of glycosidases comprises now and it is currently expanded. The enzyme library was partly commercialised and it is crucial source of material in collaborative projects with academic and industrial partners worldwide.
Enzymes from the library were , e.g., antibiotics, alkaloids, sterically hindered alcohols etc., and for discrimination of glycosides of racemic alcohols (link na hexosaminidasy).
95 β-N-Acetylhexosaminidases and 90 α-galactosidases from 170 different fungal sources are available for research and industrial purposes.
All Research Topics
- Biotransformation by enzymes of the nitrile metabolism
- Library of fungal glycosidases - new enzymes and application for glycobiological problems
- The ways to N-acetylmannosamine structures via mannoside metabolizing enzymes
- Modified substrates for β-N-acetylhexosaminidases: Application in synthesis and mechanistic studies
- Chemical and pharmacological studies of the hepatoprotective and antioxidative flavonolignan silymarin
- Preparation of multivalent derivatives of ergot alkaloids and their pharmacological studies
- Biotransformations by laccases and tyrosinases
- Epoxide hydrolases
- Microbial communities and haloalkane dehalogenases
- Remediation of cyanide wastes